Recommended Global Neuroscience Webinars & Conferences
Europe & UK
Asia Pacific & Middle East
ENT Surgery 2021
The 8th international conference on ENT surgery from July 26-27, 2021 in London, UK warmly welcomes all participants to delight their gracious presence at venue. It is highly committed event providing an international platform to interchange knowledge, share new visions in treatment and surgical field of ENT and all related subjects.
The main motive of the 8th international conference on ENT surgery is to serve international platform for exchanging ideas, establish networks and increase awareness against recent otolaryngology research programs around the globe.
The core objective of conference is to provide clear vision about present ENT surgery techniques, research under process and new visions through means of presentations, exhibitions, workshops, interactions, and building networks to encourage development in otolaryngology field.
Why to attend
ENT surgery 2021 serves international platform mainly anticipating presence of enthusiastic surgical professionals completely determined towards their work. All experts of field, organization and institutions head, industries, surgeons, physicians, doctors, young researchers, and business professionals are invited to share knowledge and outstanding experience, challenges and new visions through means of keynote presentations, oral talks, poster presentation, exhibition, and video presentations.
ENT surgery 2021 provides platform to noble researchers to present their tremendous contribution in field and learners to gain knowledge about recent happenings and share new visions for developing advanced next generation technologies to resolve issued related to otolaryngology surgery to strengthen the community.
The organizing committee invites all experts and trainees to present and discuss latest updates. The main agenda is to address complications and encourage advancements to overcome complications related to field by means of presentations and discussions.
The conference organizing committee feels an immense pleasure to honor presence of ENT expert Physicians, Doctors, Surgeons, Researchers, Business Professional, Delegates, Young Researchers, Organization and Institutional Heads, And Students as target audience.
The global market value is added due to increased demand for voice prosthesis, hearing aids, ENT diagnostic devices and hearing implants. Manufacturers are unable to provide high battery life and low cost of ENT devices ensuring increased the need of awareness for valuable products.
The global market was estimated at USD 13.3 billion in 2019 and expected to achieve USD 13.9 billion in 2020. Thus industry estimated growing at a scale of 6.2% CAGR from 2018-2026.
North America holds leading ENT devices market generating total revenue of 6 billion in 2018 and similar in upcoming years. North America followed by Canada in revenue generation subsequently followed by Europe, France, Germany, and UK. Asian markets possessing tremendous increase in ENT market growth rates i.e. 9.3% in ENT device market due to rapid urbanization and medical conditions encountered due to increased population size.
Tracks and Sub-Tracks
Otology involves studies of anatomy of normal and pathological conditions in ear enabling to study of diseases, diagnosis and treatment. Procedure involves middle ear and mastoid connected to chronic otitis media treatment for hearing and balance defects. Examples are cochlear embedded procedure, temporal bone lumps treatment, intra-canalicular acoustic neuromas.
- Neurological disorders treatment
- Hearing aids implantation devices
- Vestibular neuronitis
- Facial nerve paralysis
- Hearing loss and deafness
- Perforated eardrum
- Neuro Otolaryngology
- Sensorineural hearing loss
Pediatric otolaryngology is a branch of ENT dealing with abnormalities in children for their effective on time diagnosis and treatment methods. Examples are nose bleeding, tonsillitis, sinusitis treatment made possible using latest ENT surgery methods and guidelines of treatment. Field concerned with ensuring awareness among people to prevent or cure ENT disorders in children encountering incidence due to developmental or degenerative issues and infections.
- Advances in head and neck surgery techniques
- Trauma specialist
- Allergic rhinitis treatment
- Food allergy specialist
- Laryngotracheal Reconstruction And Laryngomalacia
- Ear Disease And Otitis Media
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
- Myringotomy And Tubes
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Cricotracheal Resection
Ear disorders causes infection in center ear and air space behind eardrum containing ear bones which is caused frequently by bacteria or viruses. It affects majority of kids compared to adults. Ear contamination is difficult to diagnosis until symptoms such as long haul issues, tireless liquid are observed and requires immediate anti-toxin drug treatment as continuous infection causes hearing disorders. Examples are cochlear implants, otomycosis, otitis etc.
- Meneire’s disease
- Balance disorders with physiological studies
- Autoimmune inner ear disorders
- Acute external otits (swimmer’s ear)
- Pierced ear lobe infections
- Keratosis obturans
- Adenoma and ceruminoma
- Ramsay hunt syndrome
- Prechondritis pinna
- Collaural fistula
- Congenital swellings of Pinna
- Preauricular sinus
- Congenital malformations
Laryngology is a branch of medicine dealing with vocal injuries and disorders especially laryngeal apparatus disorders. Severe vocal conditions involve cysts, cancer, blisters, spasmodic dysphonia, and papilloma’s, nodules of vocal folds and misuse of vocal cords.
- Laryngeal oncology
- Autoimmune disorders
- Hoarseness Evaluation and Treatment
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Salivary gland tumors
- Speech therapy and audio processing
- Spasmodic dysphonia
- Vocal cord nodules and polyps
- Spasmodic dysphonia
Otolaryngology a surgical sub-specialty inside medicine dealing with issues related to ENT and structures of head and neck. Specialists rectify issues like head and neck tumors occurring irrespective age in individual at large scale.
- Medicinal study
- Micro-vascular reconstructive repair
- Nasal septum surgery
- Sinus surgery
- Head and neck cancer surgery
- Neck Dissection
- Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery
- Molecular and Cellular Otolaryngology
- Clinical care in ENT
- Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Oral disorders and its therapy
- Opthamological manifestations in ENT diseases
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMS or OMFS) has some aptitude in treating various diseases, wounds and distortions in the craniofacial regions, for example, head, neck, face, jaws and the hard and sensitive tissues of these areas. OMS goes about as an augmentation among pharmaceutical and dentistry, treating conditions that require authority from the two establishments, for instance, head and neck developments, early dental implant frustration, hostile to disease prophylaxis, salivary organ sicknesses, facial unevenness, facial anguish and bruises and tumors of the jaws and pollutions.
OMS is a generally seen careful distinguishing strength. In countries, for instance, the UK, and most by far of Europe, it is seen as both strength of medicine and dentistry, and a twofold degree in pharmaceutical and dentistry is compulsory. In various countries including the United States, India, Canada, Brazil, New Zealand, Australia, and Sweden, it is an apparent specialty of dentistry.
- Craniomaxillofacial Complex
- Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- Pediatric Maxillofacial Surgery / Cleft Surgery
- Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Dentoalveolar Surgery
- Lip Reconstruction
- Frenectomies and Operculectomie
- Microvascular Reconstruction
Sinusitis is a condition dealing with treatment of sinuses which can be by birth or due to injury in tissues covering sinus leading to pus formation or tilted bone blocking one side of sinus. Side effects involve nasal polyp’s formation leading to difficulty in breathing.
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Balloon sinuplasty
- Acute sinusitis
- Chronic sinusitis
- Chronic maxillary sinusitis
- Sinus headaches
- Immunodeficiency in chronic sinusitis: Recognition and treatment
- Antibiotics therapy in sinusitis
- Pediatric sinus surgery: Anatomic and surgical consideration
- Nasal irrigation and topical drug delivery
- Surgical navigation and Intraoperative Imaging
- Endoscopic applications in orbital Surgery
- Septal disorders and septoplasty
- Ossicular chain reconstruction
- Surgical approaches to nasopharynx
- Management of superior canal dehiscence
OSA is a common type of sleep arena causing intermittent or complete breathing issues while sleeping resulting in reduced blood oxygen saturation or snorting. OSA mainly caused by hypertension, overweight, and ceaseless nasal clog, condition interrelated to wheezing occurring 3-12% in youngsters and 59% in grown-ups. Uvulopalato-pharyngoplasty is ENT surgery procedure widely used to treat OSA.
- Maxillo Mandibular Advancement
- Soft Palate/Tonsil Treatments
- Laryngeal Movement Disorders
- Deviated nasal septum
- Surgical Treatment of Snoring /OSAS
- Occupational Voice Disorders
- Robot assisted Surgery
- Voice & Swallowing in Elderly
Tonsillectomy involves surgical removal of palatine tonsils through incision made in tonsillar fossa. Surgery performed to stop repeated acute tonsillitis condition. Tonsillectomy accompanied with surgical removal adenoids generally known as adenoidectomy generally performed in association in children. Surgery performed to cure breathing and swallowing problems.
- Surgery techniques advancement
- Rehabilitation techniques
- Anesthesia dose and Pain relief in ENT surgery
Anesthesian plays a major role to recommend accurate dose of anesthesia before or during recovery period of patient. Anesthesia is administered to initiate faster recovery mechanism and make patient relieved from severe pain generated by trauma, surgery, infection or blood circulation disruption.
- Anesthetic system for micro laryngeal surgery
- Anesthesia for ENT surgery
- Anesthetic techniques for middle ear surgery
- Anesthesia in pediatric otolaryngology
- Anesthesia in thoracic surgery
- ENT patients rehabilitation
Rehabilitation process or treatment carried to regain body’s immune power. Process involves motivating patient to overcome trauma or lost immunity and also deal with lost part compensation. Example is Vestibular rehabilitation therapy center where therapy procedure depends on patient condition.
- Physiotherapy techniques
- Medicamentous and physiotherapeutic treatment
- Recent advances and future directions
The subject involves assessing outcomes of present ENT surgery research work particularly in field of otolaryngology. The session involves studies, analyzing data, interpreting modifications recommended in present procedures to avail cutting edge next-generation technologies to empower improvement in ENT surgery studies and clinical preliminaries.
- Surgical rhinology
- Cochlear implantation
- Stem cell treatment strategy
- Laryngeal Photography
- Otoscopic Photography
- Fibre Optic Laryngoscopy
- Reconstructive Prosthesis In The Ear
- Lasers In Ent
- Co2 Laser
- Oral Leucoplakia And Oral Verrucous Carcinoma
- Oral And Oropharyngeal Haemangiomas
- Pleomorphic Adenomas
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS)
- Crico-Hyoido-Epiglottopexy (CHEP)
- Laryngo Fissure With Cordectomy
- Advanced Laryngectomy Techniques
- Perforated Eardrum
- Foreign Body
- Vocal Cord Nodule
- Retropharyngeal Abscess
- Nasal Septal Hematoma
- Acoustic Neuroma And Tympanometry
- ENT implants and their application
ENT implant procedure involves hardware gadgets employed for treatment of physiological disorders related to ENT (eye, nose or throat). The wide scope of gadgets leads market growth rate and revenue generation pursued with gadgets insurance, contra-indications, and admonitions.
- Implant material
- Techniques of implantation
- Latest implantation devices
Inflammation of tonsils is termed as Tonsillitis, a type of pharyngitis caused by bacterial or viral infection. Sore throat, fever, tonsils extension, swallowing problem, and lymph nodes enlargement are symptoms of tonsillitis. Tonsillitis is mainly air-borne infection caused by bacteria approximately 5-40% cases known as strep throat condition. Sample obtained using swab and diagnosed by fast strep test. Common organisms causing tonsillitis are Streptococcus, Neisseria gonorrhea, Corynebacterium diphtheria, or Haemophilus influenza.
Audiology involves hard of hearing visual deficiency concerned with sight and hearing impedance. Ototoxicity property is harmful for ear, especially cochlea, nerves connected to ear and vestibular framework. The deficiency is related to both vision and hearing where both in association with each other leads to increment possession. Individuals of any age suffer from such deficiency it can be from birth or decay further down the road. Yet, some people with deficiency have some vision and hearing power. According to American academy of Audiology, people beyond 60years age experience age related hearing deficiency noticed in one out of three individual.
- Discussion of current and future clinical simulation tools and technology
- Balance disorders
- Hearing Loss Or Impairment
- Hearing Aid And Cochlear Implants
- Auditory And Vestibular System
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Spatial Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aid (BAHA)
- Dichotic Listening Test
- Electronystagmography (ENG/VNG)
- Oto-acoustic Emissions
- Spatial Hearing Loss
Otolaryngologists are specialized to treat eye, nose, and throat disorders along with entire face including neck also. Facial cosmetic surgery is a part of otolaryngology divided into two segments cosmetic and reconstructive. Cosmetic surgery performed to enhance facial appearance and structure includes wrinkle reducing, eye lifts, rhinoplasty, facelifts, and liposuction. Reconstructive plastic surgery is performed to treat congenital anomalies or acid burns. Surgeons face a challenging task while treating such patients.
- Reconstructive surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- Rhinoplasty and septoplasty
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Trauma to the face
- Complex lacerations and soft tissue damage
- Injectable cosmetic treatments
- Browlift and Blepharoplasty
- Facelift (rhytidectomy)
- Rhinology Surgery
Rhinitis also known as coryza is a condition involving irritation and tenderness of nasal mucous membrane. Allergic Rhinitis is air-borne caused by pollens and dander. Common symptoms include sneezing, nasal itching, fatigue, malaise, watery red eyes, running nose. Allergy generates numerous amount of mucus causing running nose and inflammation caused by post cells degranulation leading to histamine release along with other chemicals causing fatigue and malaise.
- Type IV hypersensitivity
- Mast cell degranulation
- Allergic and non-allergic
- Innate and adaptive immunity in allergic respiratory inflammation
- Infectious & atrophic rhinitis
- Fungal & acute rhinosinusitis
- Pediatric rhinosinusitis
- Etiologic factors in chronic rhinosinusitis
- Microbiology of rhinosinusitis and antimicrobial resistance
- Bacterial Rhinosinusitis
Head and neck cancer is a gathering of malignancies that begins inside the mouth, nose, throat, larynx, sinuses, or salivary organs. It might likewise incorporate Oral growth, a kind of head and neck disease which is most normally known as mouth tumor. The most widely recognized kind of oral growth found in grown-ups is squamous cell carcinoma which is exceptionally uncommon in babies. While, the most widely recognized kind of oral malignancy found in kids are lymphomas and sarcomas. The head and neck growth for the most part caused because of disease with human papillomavirus and an excessive amount of utilization of tobacco and liquor. The head, neck and oral tumor likewise incorporates numerous different growths, for example, Nasopharynx disease, Oropharyngeal malignancy and HPV-positive oropharyngeal tumor, hypopharynx, Laryngeal tumor and so on which are related with head and neck.
- Radiation therapy for Head and Neck Oncology
- Oral Surgery
- Oral and craniofacial diseases
- Tobacco and oral diseases
- Prevention of oral cancer
- Chemotheraphy of oral cancer and its side effects
- Diagnosis and Management
- Molecular Pathogenesis of Oral cancer
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Carotid body tumor
- Head and Neck Cancer viruses
- Hematopoietic Stem cell treatment
- Life tools and recent advancements in Head and Neck Oncology
- Squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma and tumor pathology
- Chemotherapy for Head and Neck Oncology
- Oral Epidemiology and Risk Factors
- Speech Language Pathology
An SLP is specialized to treat difficulties in speech, Hearing, and swallowing. In addition, especially associate in Nursing SLP will assess in treating
Fluency: Stammering and cluttering
Language: ability, and comprehension of spoken and communication
Cognition: attention, memory, ability to resolve issues
Voice: characteristics of vocal tone
Audile habilitation & audile rehabilitation: recovery techniques related to speech, hearing & language disorders
Swallowing disorders: stroke and innate disorders
alternative services: some therapists can focus on alternative services together with skilled voice development, accent or non-standard speech modification, transgender voice, business communication modification, and voice hygiene
- Speech Therapy for Late Talkers
- Speech Therapy for Stuttering
- Speech Therapy for Kids With Apraxia
- Speech Therapy for Aphasia
- Speech Therapy for Swallowing Difficulty
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by